At Adtalem Global Education, we seek to empower students and members to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem is a leading healthcare educator that partners with organizations to proactively address future workforce needs and empowers career development with access to world-class academic curriculums, certifications and training programs across the medical and healthcare industries.
Adtalem institutions and companies include: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Chamberlain University, Ross University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, and Walden University. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) For more information, please visit adtalem.com.
Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE) is a global provider of educational services rich with opportunities for growth and offering competitive wages and benefits. As part of our Marketing Analytics & Insights Center of Excellence, the marketing website analyst is responsible for analyzing consumer journey within website developing a deep understanding of our target consumer and leveraging those insights to influence our overall marketing strategy with deep knowledge in website channel. This role requires an analytic thinker who is comfortable pulling data from disparate data sources to uncover opportunities that improve the performance of our marketing efforts.
- Analyze the performance of marketing efforts at the website/landing page, tactic, and segment level to optimize traffic and performance.
- Perform ad hoc studies to identify web best practices among institutions and drive testing hypothesis.
- Understand website needs, vendors, systems and underlying dataset by being a key user of this information and defining channel specifics KPIs.
- Collaborate with IT and other departments to ingest, model and standardize data while also defining KPIs.
- Identify and implement analytics tools and technology, providing subject matter expertise and representing stakeholder interests in selection process.
- Evaluate data from various sources and provide insight to understand audiences, behaviors, outcomes and proposing enhancements of customer web experience.
- Create and develop smart, compelling self-service reports that track KPIs and provide actionable recommendations for different levels of granularity.
- Develop forecasts, Plan and references for channel specific KPIs performances aligned with enrollments goals.
- Provide support interpreting data from a response attribution model.
- Support primary and secondary research on brand health and campaign effectiveness.
- Operate as an internal consultant with the ability to clearly communicate insights to senior leadership.
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned.
- BS Degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Applied Analytics or a quantitative professional designation.
- 2-4 years of experience working with databases, reporting on data and working in an analytical capacity at digital marketing environment is required.
- Experience analyzing web metrics and projects in UX, SEO and CRO is required.
- Hands-on experience with visualization tools (Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.) required.
- Experience with Web analytics tools (Google Analytics) is required.
- Familiarity with MS SQL and CRM solutions (SalesForce), web competitive tools (SimilarWeb, Optimizely) is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Excel skills including proficiency pivot tables, reports, graphs, and more.
In support of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the expected salary range for this position is between $59,923 and $108,334. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- Participation in Adtalem’s Flexible Time Off (FTO) Policy
- 12 Paid Holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit: https://careers.adtalem.com/us/en/benefits
You are also eligible to participate in an annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.